The members of our highly trained home care staff aim to make a positive difference in the lives of clients at home. Our interdisciplinary team consists of Registered and licensed nurses, care managers, client records coordinators, community outreach, and personal care attendants.
Our team shares a heartfelt commitment to helping you celebrate life to the fullest extent – this includes maintaining your independence as much as possible. Our goal is always to put you first – your needs, your preferences and your goals.
At Mary’s Woods, we thoroughly screen our staff for their competence and background education. Our compassionate personal care attendants are all certified and screened. They go through significant qualifications and training requirements.
- Are First Aid and CPR certified
- Hold Oregon food handler’s card
- Go through a thorough Criminal background check
- Have their Social Security Number verified
- Have their employment eligibility verified
- Have a minimum of 6 months hands on caregiving experience or are certified nursing assistants
- Have three personal references verified
- Are thoroughly screened through an online employment assessment before being invited to interview
- Undergo competency testing
- Are covered by workers compensation
- Undergo a thorough orientation process and caregiver shadowing program
- Undergo regular performance evaluations and continuing education training
- Have a valid driver’s license when needed
- Are mature, caring, punctual, and reliable