Mary’s Woods Home Care Services is here to help individuals maintain their independence and familiar routines in their residence. We bring Mary’s Woods mission, compassion and atmosphere to you! We are classified as a comprehensive In-Home Care Agency with licensure issued through the State of Oregon. The comprehensive licensure allows for Home Care Services to offer personal care services which include medication reminding, medication assistance, medication administration, and nursing services. In addition, Alzheimer’s, Hospice coordination, and dementia (memory) care can be provided as needed.
How to Get Started Off Campus
Gather information regarding care needs and schedule an appointment for a nurse’s assessment. Contact the Home Care Services phone number directly at: 503-697-6434. We will then perform an assessment of your needs. We offer three levels of care:
- Companion: Provide respite care, plan visits or outings, maintain calendar, prepare meals, household support and housekeeping
- Personal: Safe provision and assistance with activities of daily living; bathing, dressing, and mobility. Medications services offered at this level of care
- Complex: Nursing assessment, delegation and intervention, oxygen use and monitoring. In addition hospice coordination of care
Once level of care has been established, the Home Care Services staff will work together to build a care plan that is most beneficial for one’s care needs. This may include doing a home safety evaluation, which will help provide safer living conditions while Personal Care Attendants support loves ones with their daily routines.
The development of the service plan may include:
- Services requested and goals
- Types and frequency of services provided
- Home and medical equipment and supplies used by client
- Nutritional needs and allergies
- Medication services if applicable
- Physical, mental and emotional needs
- Discharge and referral plan
- Service level determined
Upon approval of your service plan, we will set up Home Care services, including assigning a staff member(s) to you. It typically takes up to 72 hours to set up services.
We believe in follow up. During the course of your service plan, the client care manager or designee will conduct an initial and quarterly monitoring visit when applicable. This purpose of this visit is to evaluate the compliance by the caregivers with the service plan and to assess your level of satisfaction.